These quotes are from speakers, authors, friends and some are from unknown sources.
They have been a great encouragement to me.
I hope you will find one you like and put it somewhere you can see it and let it
remind you to be inspired!
- The 3 C's of life...Choice, Chance and Change.
You must make the Choice to take the Chance if you want anything to Change!
- Someone's opinion of you doesn't have to become your reality!
- Decide to have a great day. Smile. Be positive. Assume the best of others.
- Success is overcoming failure over and over and over
- Character is who you are when no one is watching.
- Run your day by the clock and your life by your vision.
- Once you become a mother you stop being the picture and you start being the frame.
- It’s all possible . . . If you dream it and believe it, why not start walking in that direction today? Gain the knowledge, study it, take action, and enjoy the journey. You are more than capable, you are remarkable!
- Instead of building a business that will give us the life we want, we need to determine the kind of life we want and build a business to support it.
- You can't reach for a dream and remain safely mediocre at the same time. The two are incompatible.
- It's never right to do wrong to do right.
- Your input determines your outlook, Your outlook determines your output and Your output determines your future.
- Whatever it is you do, enjoy it and you will get better faster
- You are good enough, BELIEVE it
- People don't care how much you know until they know how much you care