11 Rules for a Deeply Rewarding Life.
By Robin S. Sharma
1. Place people over possessions.
2. Never stop doing what you love.
3. Always stay true to you.
4. Remember that we see the world not as it is but as we are.
5. Turn your wounds into wisdom and look for the gifts of your failures.
6. Be the kindest person you know.
7. Do at least one thing every day that makes your palms sweat.
8. Read a book, once a month.
9. Spend at least one hour a week in silence and nature to renew yourself.
10. Commit to a serious exercise program to awaken your best physical life.
11. Dedicate yourself to making your mark and leaving a legacy.
- Suzanne Conant
- My name is Suzanne Conant and we are a military family and have lived around the world! I work from home and my husband is a Chief Warrant Officer 4 in the U.S Army and this summer of 2010 will have 23 years of active duty service. We have two teenage boys and we homeschool. In September of 2008 I found our team and I truly can’t put into words how wonderful it is to actually make an income while still being at home everyday with my kids! One of my favorite things about our team is that our everyday mission is to help others have the same freedom we do! There is hope out there for you with whatever you’re trying to accomplish and we are here to help you reach your goals! I'm looking forward to talking to you soon.