About Me

My photo
My name is Suzanne Conant and we are a military family and have lived around the world!  I work from home and my husband is a Chief Warrant Officer 4 in the U.S Army and this summer of 2010 will have 23 years of active duty service.  We have two teenage boys and we homeschool.  In September of 2008 I found our team and I truly can’t put into words how wonderful it is to actually make an income while still being at home everyday with my kids! One of my favorite things about our team is that our everyday mission is to help others have the same freedom we do!  There is hope out there for you with whatever you’re trying to accomplish and we are here to help you reach your goals!  I'm looking forward to talking to you soon.

Wednesday, December 23, 2009

There are NO mistakes!

By Robin Sharma

It's so easy to beat yourself up over mistakes you've made. So many amongst us live in the past rather than loving the present and building a brilliant future. Some people stay stuck for years over something they did or a failure they've experienced. Sad. A life is a terrible thing to waste.
But let me ask you a question: "is there really such a thing as a mistake?" First of all, no one tries to fail or mess things up. Every one of us wakes up in the morning, walks out into the world and does the best we can do based on what we know and the skills we have. But even more importantly, every so-called "mistake' is actually a rich source of learning. An opportunity to build more awareness and understanding and gain precious experience. Experience that will help us do, feel and be even better. So, just maybe, there are no mistakes. Just maybe what we could call failures are actually growth lessons in wolf's clothing. And just maybe the person who experiences the most wins.

No comments:

Post a Comment