About Me

My photo
My name is Suzanne Conant and we are a military family and have lived around the world!  I work from home and my husband is a Chief Warrant Officer 4 in the U.S Army and this summer of 2010 will have 23 years of active duty service.  We have two teenage boys and we homeschool.  In September of 2008 I found our team and I truly can’t put into words how wonderful it is to actually make an income while still being at home everyday with my kids! One of my favorite things about our team is that our everyday mission is to help others have the same freedom we do!  There is hope out there for you with whatever you’re trying to accomplish and we are here to help you reach your goals!  I'm looking forward to talking to you soon.

Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Inspiring Hearts ~ Changing Lives!

Hello All! I am so Excited to share this Blog with all of you! My main goal in life is to Change as many lives as I can, and help those believe in themselves by Inspiring them to Never Give Up! To ALWAYS reach for their dreams and don't ever let anyone or anything stop them from achieving their goals!

I truly believe our purpose in life is what and how much can we do for others, not how much we can do for our self. What is Amazing about that is that the more you give back you WILL get that much and more back to you! If you have a higher purpose, to change lives and inspire hearts there is no telling how much you can do!!!

I WANT and KNOW ANYONE can and WILL make their Dreams come true no matter what comes in their way! No matter what Obstacle, no matter what Wall, No matter what Fear... If you CHOOSE to KNOW that you will do it, that your dreams will come true, that you have anything and everything to change lives and reach your goals... YOU WILL!!!

Yes, anything in life that is worth anything, that brings you love, that brings you Success, that brings you your dreams will be work, will be effort, will be paying a price... but always remember either way you will be paying a price, just ask yourself this...

Do you want to Pay the Price for Failure?
Or Do you want to Pay the Price for Success?

I CHOOSE Success, what do you choose?

No comments:

Post a Comment